Creating Games 3 Unreal Engine 4
This workshop shows you how to replace the mannequin character with another character. You'll also learn how to import assets and place them in the game, including a workaround trick to use more free assets that appear not to import. You begin the first stages of creating a health system for the game, including creating variables and using blueprints to connect progress bars for the HUD.
What you'll learn:
- How to do a workaround to download free assets
- How to download the characters
- How to replace the default mannequin character
- How to start health system
SOFTWARE: Unreal Engine is free to downloadRECOMMENDED COMPUTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Windows 10 64-bit.
- 64 GB RAM.
- 256 GB SSD (OS Drive)
- 2 TB SSD (Data Drive)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970.
- Six-Core Xeon E5-2643 @ 3.4GHz.